The beginning of a new year is the time for new (and also not so new) resolutions. Resolutions are kind of my thing, because I love planning and organising stuff. Planning is often more exciting for me than actually doing the things. So yeah, I’m a resolution person – I even do them during the year (shocking, I know). Be it as it may, here are my resolutions for the new year.
- read at least 50 books: I have a tendency to buy too many books, now it is time to read – I will not be able to read all the unread books lying around here (about 70), but it’s a start. And I vow to not buy any books until I haven’t read at least 25 books.
- #take12trips: I love this travel challenge (already did it last year) and I have already planned some trips (both long and short distance)
- 100 workouts: I really want to do at least 100 workouts this year. I would love to work out three times a week, but given the fact that I’m still down with an enormous cold and that there will have to be some time for relaxing and holidays, I’ll give my best to make it twice a week on average.
- super-secret BMI goal: I’m quite happy with my weight at the moment, but I’d still like to lose one or two pounds and maintain this weight till the end of the year.
- take care of myself: this includes not going to work when I’m ill and not wasting time after work/in the afternoons (if I have any free ones) and then having to prepare lessons etc. on the weekend/late at night/in my holidays